We're a team of professionals.
- Professionally accredited Interior Designers who have passed the NCIDQ test (National Council for Interior Design Qualifications) to qualify for professional status in the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID). All designers at Christine Suzuki & Associates are either qualified ASID professionals or are actively working towards professional status.
- AutoCAD/Revit specialists address technology to streamline your projects (AutoCAD is a computer drafting program used to create accurate drawings. Revit is a building information modeling system that produces accurate schedules & perspective drawings). All space planning projects are developed and finalized in either AutoCAD or Revit.
- LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs) have demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and are familiar with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) requirements, resources and processes. Our company is a proud member of USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council.), which is a community of leaders working to transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated.
- Universal Design Specialists simplify life for everyone by making products, communications and the built environment more usable by as many people as possible at little or no extra cost. Universal design benefits people of all ages and abilities.
- Licensed Bonded General Contractors. Christine Suzuki Installations Inc. (#CHRISSI938PA) takes projects seamlessly from conception through completion. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels and residential installations of carpet, light fixtures, painting, tile, window coverings and built in furniture. We also work with related professionals who can contribute to your project’s success.